Play for the Roosters - Register Now
News: All registrations are now done via Rugby Xplorer.
Please download this app from the App Store or Google Play on your smartphone or tablet and follow the instructions. Or from your PC: https://myaccount.rugby.com.au/
- Set up access – simply work through the app (Select More (bottom right cnr and then Register) or work through first screen online.
- If the player you are wanting to register is missing, you can Create a Rugby Linked account (scroll down to the bottom of the screen that shows "Who would you like to register?".
- Enter the Club name – Everton Park Junior;
- Then Select/Tap Everton Park Junior – Juniors then scroll to the bottom and choose Next.
- Under Registration Type choose:
- Role – Player or Training Only Participant
- Registration Type – XVs Juniors for u6-18; 7s Touch for u8-15
- Duration – Season
- Scroll down the screen and select next.
- Complete any missing person details; Add your photo, complete mandatory fields and proceed to payment.
- Add your credit/debit card details and process payment. Zip Pay will be available from early February.
- Any email will confirm your registration.
Parents of players previously registered with (any) rugby club will be able to link all children together under one parent profile using this new app.
Due to changes in the registration to make it easier for people to register we need ALL parents and or carers to register as a volunteer and link the child to their Rugby Explorer Account. This way we capture parent contact information. It also covers everyone for insurance while volunteering on canteen/BBQ etc.
If you have ANY trouble registering via these links email Membership Enquiries and we will assist you through the registration process.
FEES & INCLUSIONS
The is only one fee per season per child, unlike other sports there are no weekly match payments.
Note: Must have turned 5 to play Under 6
- Under 6 & 7 - $250
- Under 8-15 - $290
Membership Fees include:
- ARU, QRU & BJRU Levy's
- Referee & Match Fees (No Weekly Fee)
- Player Insurance
- Sports Medic Expenses
- Premium Team Photo
- Trophies for all U6-U9, Medals for U10+
- U12 and up have 4 trophies per team
- Presentation Day Activities and Food
- Roosters Socks
- Roosters Carry Bag
- Some Field Maintenance Expense